Whirlpool AC Service Center in Hyderabad
Basic maintenance tips for AC
That an Air conditioner needs regular maintenance is a fact we all know.
However, at times we neglect these duties and have to pay a huge price for that. A maintenance schedule reduces theprobability of frequent breakdowns and here are some basic tips that you need to follow when cleaning up your AC.
- Filter cleaning– All the AC’s these days come with a filter which needs regular cleaning. Do it once every summer month and in autumn you can do it once every two months. If the filter is full of dust it would be difficult for your AC to work and cool the room. Take the filter out clean under water and then fix it again.
- Wiring check– Be careful and switch off the main power point before opening the device. Remove the access panel on your unit and see if the wires show any signs of over-heating and melting. Also, check the electrical connections to see if they are tight enough. If you see that the conductor switch seems not to be working right then you can call a service firm to get it replaced.
- Thermostat– Your thermostat maintains the right temperature required and you will have to see if it is working correctly. In case the thermostat is old and mechanical you might have to get it changed. You can even have a programmable thermostat installed which can be used to cool the room in advance before your return
- Condenser unit fan– You will have to switch off the main power point before starting this task. Check if the fan installed on top of the condenser unit is in good condition. If there is wear and tear seen in the fan chances are your AC might have to make an extra effort to cool the room. If you see there are any chips or cracks in the fan you might have to get it replaced.
- Cleaning outside of the AC– External factors like grass, clippings, and dust can clog your AC and make it work very hard. Once you have shut off the power use a hose or a bucket of water and cloth to clean all the dirt and grime. However be very careful while handling the coil of the AC. A small mistake in handling can cause you the device to get damaged completely.
These are just a few of the basic tips to take care of when cleaning your AC. If you are looking for a Whirlpool ac service center in Hyderabad you can contact us for quick help. We are going to solve even the smallest of your repair problems and provide you the assurance of further assistance as well. Our dedicated technicians ensure that you get to know exactly what is ailing your appliance and how you can take care of it well. Call us today and see how we ease your burden and make your repair headaches ours.
Call Back Request
Your Name (required)
Your Mobile (required)
Your Email (required)
Amberpet, Dilsukhnagar, Malakpet, Ramanthapur, Nagole, Hayatnagar,
LB Nagar, Kothapet, Uppal, Tarnaka, Habsiguda, Balapur, Ameerpet,
Begumpet, Banjara Hills, Madhapur, Gachibowli, Jubliee Hills, Secunderabad, Mehidipatnam, Somajiguda, Karkhana, Kukatpally, Shamshabad, Film Nagar
Connect With Us
#12-1-469/1, Dhanalaxmi Nagar,
Indraprastha colony, Near GSI,Nagole,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500068.
Phone: 89199 09443
Email: [email protected]
Copyright 2017 Yes Yes Services | All Rights Reserved